RSS

Welcome to Lunch Quest: Edinburgh, a jolly little blog capturing our appreciation of Edinburgh eateries. We'll post weekly reviews of our chosen lunch spots, and hope to offer you a good steer on where to eat in our favourite city.

Lemon Tart Success!

You're not going to believe this: I managed to fashion an actual edible lemon tart!


I'm not going to claim it was an unqualified success. The pastry could have been much better, my niece and nephew both took one bite and refused to indulge further, and the expression on my mother's face when she was eating hers was one of abject disgust, but I thought it tasted great!


I was so pleased with myself and made free to dance a jig on the bar at the Port o' Leith, last night :-)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment